Sunday 5 July 2015




Jokes for the week


Teacher Jokes












For a quick giggle, some side-splitting teacher’s jokes have been compiled and concocted for us to laugh our way through next week.


* Kid comes home from 1st day at school. Mum asks, 'What did you learn today?' Kid replies, 'Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow.'

* Pupil: Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
    Teacher: Of course not
Pupil: Good, because I didn't do my homework


* Stressing the importance of a good vocabulary, the teacher told her young charges, "Use a word ten times, and it shall be yours for life."

From somewhere in the back of the room, came a small male voice chanting, "Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda."


* Does it count as differentiated instruction if I print their worksheets in different colours?


* Pupil: I don't think I deserved zero on this test!
Teacher: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you!


* What do you call a teacher without students?
Happy


* Teachers deserve a lot of credit. Of course, if we paid them more, they wouldn’t need it.


* Teacher: I want you to tell me the longest sentence you can think of
Pupil: Life imprisonment!

What do you call a teacher without students?
Broke…oh wait, that’s a regular teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment